Undoubtedly, this will declutter your workload and save you time. Besides, you can easily install this Onetab Chrome Extension from the Chrome web store or its official one-tab website. Follow the steps below to learn how to install this online extension tool. Once you install this OneTab Extension then, it will show you a small blue funnel-like button. Which you can see on the right-hand side of the URL bar. Remember, clicking that small blue funnel-like button will close all the active tabs on your working window.
Also, it will open a new tab where you will see all the tabs listed as links. As a result, now it will show you all the actions. For instance, individually opening tabs or opening all the tabs simultaneously, and more. Consequently, it gives you the best way to manage or organize your tabs without keeping them open. Furthermore, to carry onwards, right-click on the OneTab button and choose the option to change the settings as per your requirements. As per the information, installing this Onetab Chrome Extension saves up to 95 percent of your system memory. It is also said that depositing all the open tabs into OneTab helps in decluttering the usage of memory by Google Chrome.
Here is a quick guide to installing the Onetab Chrome Extension tool on your system. But before this, installing and accessing this user-friendly extension was free. Moreover, One-Tab also comes in the form of an app that makes managing things even easier. Now, get started with the process of switching to this smartest tool:
1. Installing the One-Tab extension will help you clean up and save all your tabs. Therefore, it is relevant to download and install it in order to use it.
2. You can easily download this One-Tab extension from compatible web browsers such as Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, and Firefox.
3. Once you successfully install it on your web browser then, you need to pin it to your browser's toolbar.
4. Now, it's time to examine the One-Tab extension; once you pin it to your browser's toolbar. And the best time to examine is when you have several tabs open.
5. If you have several tabs open on your system, touch the OneTab button to list those open tabs in one place.
6. Further, whenever you need to re-access the tabs. It is necessary to restore them individually or all simultaneously with one click.